RELEASE DATE: 10 September 2014
NSE Software version 4 will supersede all previous versions for the Simrad NSE8 and Simrad NSE12 displays.
Please read the Installation Instructions before upgrading your unit.
The RTM 4.0 software upgrade adds exciting functionality for owners of NSE systems at no additional cost.
- FLIR camera integration allowing users to pan, tilt, zoom and adjust settings from NSE display
- Fusion Link Audio Server support provides NSE control of audio devices connected via NMEA 2000
- Expanded Navionics chart features delivering dynamic tides and currents, as well as custom depth shading
- StructureMap overlays SideScan images from a StructureScan on the map for greater underwater visualization
- C-MAP MAX-N chart support expanding Simrad Yachting’s unparalleled selection of cartography options
- Data dampening options for more stable readings when sensor data fluctuations occur
- Antenna configuration menus support for GS25 GPS antenna and compass
- Receive and view AIS SART transmissions
- NMEA Data Logging saves NMEA 0183 TCP data to NSE memory for service and fault analysis
- GRIB support and weather overlays on charts
- Update September 2014: Fix for Sirius weather wind barbs displaying incorrectly under some conditions
Update aplies to NSE8, NSE12 Systems
FLIR camera integration
C-Map chart support & Grib weather overlay