Simrad-Yachting is pleased to announce new software enhancements to the Simrad NSO Offshore multifunction device. Delivering unmatched navigation, angling and communications benefits; the Simrad NSO Version 1.3 software continues to provide best-in-class integration, innovation, and ease of use.
Please read the Installation Instructions before upgrading your unit.
Features & Enhancements:
- 4G Broadband Radar Advanced Feature Support:
- 48 RPM
- Adjustable Target Separation Control (Beam Sharpening)
- Noise Rejection Control
- Easy Access Radar Transmit Function
- Volvo IPS Autopilot compatibility with award-winning NSE Autopilot integration
- Custom Echosounder range settings to focus on precise fishing depths
- Display received depth data on Echo panel (via Received DBT/DPT).
- April 2013 update: WM-3 Sirius Weather Module compatibility (USA only)
- April 2013 update: Added PGN129041 - AIS AtoNs (Aids to Navigation) support. Will now display AtoNs when interfaced to a compatible AIS receiver that transmits the PGN.
- April 2013 update: Added PGN129809 & PGN129810 - AIS Class-B Static Data support
- December 2013 update: Added support for BSM2 software version 1.7.0