StructureScan 3D & Low/High CHIRP Transducer
StructureScan® 3D Imaging
This thru-hull transducer works with the StructureScan® 3D module (sold separately) to create a high resolution, three dimensional view of underwater terrain and fish-holding structure. Immediately see where fish and structure are located in relation to your boat, with a picture-like view you can easily pan, tilt, and rotate for the perfect perspective.
CHIRP and Traditional Sonar
The transducer can also be connected directly to the built-in sounder on your Simrad multifunction display, or to a SonarHub sounder module, to provide CHIRP and traditional sonar capabilities. Low-frequency CHIRP offers excellent offshore bottom tracking, while High CHIRP provides detailed coverage of the upper water column and in shallower waters.
The through-hull transducer can be mounted flat, or with the included fairing block. Stainless steel construction suits a variety of hull materials and designs.
- StructureScan® 3D imaging transducer
- Scans up to 180 metres (600 feet) to each side of your boat
- Also provides Low and High-frequency CHIRP sonar capabilities
- Stainless steel transducer supports through-hull mounting
- Mount flat or with the included fairing block
- Warranty Period
- 1 Year
- Max Depth
- 3000' (900m) Traditional Sonar300' (90m) DownScan Sonar600' (180m) Each Side, SideScan Sonar
- 50/200 kHzLow/High CHIRP455 kHz
- Output power