XSONIC AIRMAR SS260
Stainless Steel, Thru-Hull 50/200 kHz Broadband Transducer
The SS260 is a stainless steel, thru-hull broadband transducer, ideal for sportfishing and commercial vessels up to 30ft in length, fishing in depths down to 3000ft.
- The 1kW transducer is perfect for fast, sportfishing vessels that can install a thru-hull transducer with a fairing.
Deep Water Fishing
- Excellent for deep water bottom and structure fishing up to 500m/1640ft.
- Calculate depth and temperature from one compact sensor.
Easy To Install
Wide Operating Range
- From 1 knot to 45 knots.
Highly Accurate Sounding
- Provides extremely accurate echosounding data, even at speeds of over 30 knots.
- The narrow, 6° beam 200 kHz ceramic offers excellent resolution and and crisp image detail for bottom fishing. The seven-element 50 kHz array has a wider 19° beam for deepr blue-water fishing.
- Built to withstand the environment.
- Dimensions W x H x D
- 114 x 216 x 244 mm (W, L, D) (4.5 X 8.5 X 9.6") without fairing block
- 50/200 kHz
- 7.3 kg ( 16 lb)
- Max Depth
- 735m (2400 ft) (low frey) depending on sonar