Navico Groups EMEA 2021
Participants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions (these “Terms”). Any information or instructions published by the Promoter about the Promotion at https://www.lowrance.com/en-gb/upgrade/ or https://www.simrad-yachting.com/en-gb/upgrade/ form part of these Terms.
PROMOTION & PROMOTION PERIOD
1. The Promoter is Navico Holding As and/or its Affiliates (the “Promoter”).Promoter offers a Rebate (Cashback) on selected Qualifying Products for the Promotion Period (“Promotion”).
2. The Promotion will commence at 00:01 (CEST) on the 1st March 2021 and shall close at 23:59 (CEST) on the 31st May 2021 (the “Promotion Period”).
3. This Promotion is only available to end users aged 18+ who purchase a new Qualifying Product from Participant’s ecommerce website or through a Participating Retailer within the UK or France. (“Participant”).
Qualifying Products means the products listed in Schedule 1 of these Terms that are purchased new during the Promotion Period from Promoter’s official retail site or through a Participating Retailer. A copy of such list can be found at https://www.lowrance.com/en-gb/upgrade/, and https://www.simrad-yachting.com/en-gb/upgrade/.
3.1. Purchases made in other areas are not eligible to participate in this Promotion, even if the end-user resides in Europe, Middle East or Africa.
4. This Promotion is only available to end users (e.g. not to any reseller or business) and is not available in conjunction with any other Promoter’s offer or Promotion.
5. Used, re-manufactured/refurbished products, or products that are purchased on sale or through third-party marketplaces (including online auction sites) are not eligible for this Promotion.
6. Promotion is only available for Qualifying Products that form part of this Promotion, and cannot be claimed against products received as free gifts or individual products that form part of packs, bundles or are fitted as standard on a newly purchased vessel.
7. This Promotion cannot be combined with any other offer and is void where prohibited.
8. Rebates qualifying under these Terms shall be paid by way of bank transfer and Participants must have a valid bank account to receive the Rebate. For the avoidance of doubt, Participants shall receive the Rebate in EURO, GBP. If your local currency is not listed then your Rebate will be given in EURO.
9. All the transfer charges, exchange rates and fees or bank charges should be paid by the Participants.
10. Participants who purchase a Qualifying Product in accordance with these Terms will be eligible to claim a cash back Rebate (exclusively paid by way of bank transfer) by redemption (the “Rebate”). The relevant Rebate value per Promotion Product shall be as set out in Schedule 1.
11. Participants may claim a maximum of one (1) Rebate per Qualifying Product purchased.
12. Purchases made from any third-party marketplace (e.g. Amazon Marketplace or eBay) are excluded from the promotion, as are purchases made from other retailors which are not Promoter’s official retailor or have not been approved by the Promoter as its official retailer (“Excluded Retailers”).
13. A Participating Retailer is any official dealer or retailer of Promoter other than the Excluded Retailers (“Participating Retailer”).
14. After purchasing a Qualifying Product from a Participating Retailer during the Promotion Period, Participants must visit https://offers.navico.com/en/ to complete the claim form providing their products details, buyer name, E-mail address, bank account details and any other requested information including the Qualifying Product serial number, purchase reference number, and submit it together with a scanned copy of their proof of purchase (the “Claim”).
15. Claims may only be submitted from the date of purchase to close of end of Promotion ( 31st May), meaning the final claim date for purchases made on 31st May 2021 is no later than 23:59 (CEST) on 14th June 2021 (the “End Date”). Claims received after the End Date will not be eligible. For the avoidance of doubt, the day after the date of purchase counts as day one (1).
16. Participants will receive a reference confirmation number followed by an email confirmation to confirm that their Claim has been successfully received by the Promoter (“Claim Confirmation”).
17. If an email acknowledgement has not been received, it is the Participant’s responsibility to contact the Promoter’s customer service team at EMEA.Marketing@Navico.com within seven (7) days of a Claim being submitted.
18. If the Claim is deemed to have not been submitted correctly or the relevant serial number cannot be verified as valid, the Participant will be notified via email and offered the opportunity to provide the required information (including but not limited to a photograph of the Promotion product serial number) to validate their Claim within seven (7) days from notification. If no response is received, then the Claim shall be marked as invalid and the Participant will no longer be eligible to receive the Rebate.
19. On validating and approving the Claim, Participants will receive the Rebate by way of bank transfer to the bank account detailed in the Claim form within thirty (30) days of Claim Confirmation.
Claims that are incomplete or damaged will be deemed invalid. No responsibility is accepted by the Promoter for lost, delayed or damaged data which occurs during any communication or transmission of Claims.
21. The Promoter reserves the right at its absolute discretion to disqualify Claims which it considers do not comply with these Terms.
The Promoter shall have the right, where necessary, to undertake all such action as is reasonable to protect itself against fraudulent or invalid Claims including, without limitation, to generate or require further verification as to proof of purchase, as well as the identity, further purchase details and other relevant details of a Participant.
If a Participant returns the Qualifying Product after making a Claim, then both the Participant and Participating Retailer shall notify the Promoter and the Claim shall be rejected. Where the Rebate has already been paid then the Promoter shall seek to recover the Rebate from the Participant.
A Claim must be made by the Participant, and must not be made through agents, third parties or in bulk.
25. Direct Claims will not be accepted from Boat Builders, Distributors, Charter Companies and/or Promoter’s staff.
26. Claims made already for the same products on other promotions will be deemed invalid and the Participant will be disqualified.
PRIVACY AND DATA PROTECTION
27. Other than as set out in these Terms or for the purposes of operating the Promotion, the details and information provided by the Participant when entering the Promotion or claiming the Rebate will not be used for any other promotional purpose, nor shall they be passed to any third party.
28. You information and any data on our system will be automatically removed after completion of the claim however, The Participant may withdraw his/her consent to such use of personal information before completion the claim by writing to the Promoter at EMEA.Marketing@Navico.com.
29. We adhere to general data privacy principles when collecting and processing personal data that require us to:
29.1. Collect and use personal data fairly and only for lawful and specified purposes related to our legitimate business objectives.
29.2. Limit our personal data collection to what is adequate, relevant, and not excessive for the intended purpose.
29.3. Upon your request will provide sufficient clarification about our personal data processing practices in a clear and transparent manner.
29.4. Ensure the accuracy of the personal data we collect, hold, and use.
29.5. Retain personal data only for the time needed to fulfil the established purpose. We will take all reasonable steps to destroy, or erase from our systems, all personal data that we no longer require, and follow all applicable records retention schedules and policies.
29.6. Secure the personal data we hold.
30. We tend to retain your personal data only for duration of this Promotion. After completing the Claim and finishing Promotion, you may need to enter your data again should you wish to participate in our other Promotions.
31. Should you wish us to retain your information in our database and enter into our marketing newsletter or hear for the recent promotions and deals you can “Opt-in” at the final stage before submitting your claim.
32. You have rights to request how we handle your personal data. You have right to:
(a) Request access to your personal data that we hold.
(b) Prevent our use of your personal data for direct-marketing purposes.
(c) Ask us to delete your personal data or correct inaccurate data.
(d) Prevent processing that is likely to cause damage or distress to you or anyone else.
The Promoter shall not be liable for any interruption to the Promotion whether due to force majeure or other factors beyond the Promoter’s control.
34. The Promoter reserves the right, acting reasonably and in accordance with all relevant legislation and codes of practice, to vary these Terms.
35. Rebates are non-transferable, non-exchangeable or redeemable for cash by Participants.
36. The Promoter will not be responsible or liable for: (a) any failure to receive submissions due to transmission failures and other conditions beyond its reasonable control; (b) any late, lost, misrouted, or damaged transmissions or claims; (c) any computer or communications related malfunctions or failures; (d) any disruptions, losses or consequential damages caused by events beyond the control of the Promoter; or (e) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the Promotion other than what has been displayed on its official website.
37. Participants will be solely responsible for any and all applicable taxes, money exchange charges and any other relevant costs or expenses which are not stated in these Terms as included in the Rebate.
38. By participating in this Promotion, you agree, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable laws, to release and hold the Promoter harmless from any and all liability whatsoever for any injuries, losses or damages or consequential damages of any kind arising from participation in or in connection with the Promotion, including without limitation, awarding, acceptance or receipt of the Rebate. The above limitation of liability shall not apply to death or personal injury caused as a result of Promoter’s negligence.
39. Promoter reserves the right to withdraw the offer at any time at its sole discretion.
40. The Promotion is governed by the Norwegian law. Notwithstanding the foregoing, as a consumer you may benefit from certain mandatory provisions under the laws of your country of residence. Nothing in these Terms, including this choice of law clause, affects your rights as a consumer to rely on such mandatory provisions of local law as applicable.
41. The promoter reserves its right to update, amend or modify these Terms at any time and without the Participant’s prior knowledge.
LIST OF QUALIFYING PRODUCTS
- LOWRANCE Products:
- 000-14418-001 HDS LIVE 7 NOXD
- 000-14419-001 HDS LIVE 7 with AI
- 000-14424-001 HDS LIVE 9 NOXD
- 000-14425-001 HDS LIVE 9 with AI
- 000-14430-001 HDS LIVE 12 NOXD
- 000-14431-001 HDS LIVE 12 with AI
- 000-14436-001 HDS LIVE 16 NOXD
- 000-14437-001 HDS LIVE 16 with AI
- SIMRAD Products:
- 000-14448-001 GO7 XSR ROW NO XDCR
- 000-14446-001 GO7,XSR ROW HDI XDCR
- 000-14839-001 GO7,XSR ROW Active Imaging 3-1
- 000-14444-001 GO9 XSE ROW NO XDCR
- 000-14445-001 GO9,XSE ROW MED/HI/DWNSCN
- 000-14841-001 GO9,XSE ROW Active Imaging 3-1
- 000-15618-001 GO9,XSE ROW AI-3-1, HALO 20+ BUNDLE
- 000-14442-001 GO12 ROW NOXD
- 000-14835-001 GO12 ROW Active Imaging 3-1