Total Control of your Simrad Glass Bridge
The MO19-T enables intuitive multi-touch control of your glass bridge system through a bright and clear 18.5-inch widescreen display. With familiar gestures like pinch-to-zoom, operating your bridge displays becomes as simple as using a tablet or smartphone. MO-series marine monitors can also be installed as an extra screen for other HDMI-capable Simrad displays, and a wide range of other devices, offering a consistent interface across all of your on-board electronics.
Styled to Complement any Helm Design
MO-series marine monitors feature thin bezels to maximize the usable screen area for your available dash space. A low 8 mm flush-mount profile blends the display seamlessly into your dash or console, giving you the perfect view whilst offering the elegance of a clean helm. Each monitor includes both silver and black trim options to complement any colour scheme and helm design.
Easy to Use, Cost-Effective to Install
A simple menu system makes it easy to switch between display sources, or use the monitor’s customisable picture-in-picture option. Menu keys are built right into the glass bezel on the front of the display, offering ultimate convenience without compromising on aesthetics. MO-series monitors also offer quick and cost-effective installation with a ‘mount from front’ option, and connect directly to a wide range of electronics with HDMI, DVI, and composite inputs.
- 1000-nit high-brightness, sunlight-viewable screen
- Full multi-touch control of your Simrad glass bridge
- 18.5-inch active viewing area
- Thin bezel with a low profile 8 mm flush-mount design
- Cost-effective installation with a ‘mount from front’ option
- Includes HDMI, DVI, and composite inputs
- Customisable picture-in-picture support
- Simple, touch-operated menu controls
- Display Size
- 19 inches