The Optimal View for your Simrad Glass Bridge
The MO16-P offers a clear widescreen view of charts, radar, sonar, and other key data. Designed for pilothouse installation, this 15.6-inch display is ideal for keypad-controlled Simrad glass bridge systems. MO-series marine monitors can also be installed as an extra screen for other HDMI-capable Simrad displays, and a wide range of other devices, offering a consistent interface across all of your on-board electronics.
Styled to Complement any Helm Design
MO-series marine monitors feature thin bezels to maximize the usable screen area for your available dash space. A low 8 mm flush-mount profile blends the display seamlessly into your dash or console, giving you the perfect view whilst offering the elegance of a clean helm. Each monitor includes both silver and black trim options to complement any colour scheme and helm design.
Easy to Use, Cost-Effective to Install
A simple menu system makes it easy to switch between display sources, or use the monitor’s customisable picture-in-picture option. Menu keys are built right into the glass bezel on the front of the display, offering ultimate convenience without compromising on aesthetics. MO-series monitors also offer quick and cost-effective installation with a ‘mount from front’ option, and connect directly to a wide range of electronics with HDMI, DVI, and composite inputs.
- 300-nit brightness for pilothouse installation
- 15.6-inch active viewing area
- Thin bezel with a low profile 8 mm flush-mount design
- Cost-effective installation with a ‘mount from front’ option
- Includes HDMI, DVI, and composite inputs
- Customisable picture-in-picture support
- Simple, touch-operated menu controls
What's in the box?
- N2K-T-RD Network T-Connector
- NMEA 2000 6ft Network Extension Cable
- MO16/19/24 CABLE RETENTION BRKT
- MO16/19/24,REAR MNT BRACKET KIT
- MO16 BEZELS,SILVER & BLACK,2PCS EACH
- MO16/19/24 CONNECTORS KIT
- Display Size
- 16 inches