AIRMAR B75M 0DEGREE TILT
Single Channel CHIRP
Using pulsed transmissions swept across a range of frequencies, CHIRP technology delivers superior target resolution and depth penetration to traditional single-frequency sonar. This single channel CHIRP transducer operates anywhere in the 80-130 kHz Medium CHIRP frequency range, with a 24-16° beam width. With Medium CHIRP, the B75M provides an operating depth of up to 460 m (1500 ft).
One sensor does it all. Able to measure both depth and temperature in a single package, the B75M simplifies installation and requires just one connection to your echosounder module or multifunction display.
The B75M is also available in 12° and 20° fixed tilt versions to compensate for hull deadrises of 8-15° and 16-24° respectively. With ceramic elements tilted inside the housing to aim the beam straight down without a fairing block, these transducers are able to deliver more accurate depth readings and best cover the area directly beneath your boat.
With bronze housing, the B75M is suitable for thru-hull mounting in fiberglass and wood hulls. Thru-hull mounting places the transducer in the water on the outside of your boat’s hull; a hole must be drilled for installation. This typically offers the best depth measurement and fishfinding performance.
- 80-130 kHz Medium CHIRP with 24-16° beam width
- Up to 460 m (1500 ft) range with Medium CHIRP
- 1 internal broadband ceramic
- Thru-hull with bronze housing
- Suitable for fiberglass and wood hulls
- Ideal for sportfishing and commercial vessels up to 8 m (25 ft)
- Available in 0°, 12°, or 20° tilted versions
- Recommended for use with the BSM-3 broadband sounder module, SonarHub sounder module & Simrad NSS evo2 multifunction displays