The dual-frequency TM260 includes an array of seven ceramic elements delivering 50 kHz with a 19° beam width, and a single 200 kHz element with a 6° beam width. 50 kHz low-frequency operation offers a maximum operational depth of 900 m (3000 ft), while 200 kHz high-frequency provides higher-resolution fish arches and bottom detail in shallower water.
One sensor does it all. Able to measure both depth and temperature in a single package, the TM260 simplifies installation and requires just one connection to your echosounder module or multifunction display.
With urethane housing, the TM260 is suitable for transom mounting on any hull. Transom-mounted transducers are designed for smaller outboard and I/O boats, and are well suited to planing hulls. Transom mounting offers simple installation and maintenance, and the transducer can be adjusted easily to compensate for transom angle.
- 50 kHz with 19° beam width
- 200 kHz with 6° beam width
- Up to 900 m (3000 ft) range at 50 kHz
- 8 internal broadband ceramics
- Transom-mounted with urethane housing and stainless steel mounting bracket (can retrofit to existing TM258 & TM260 brackets)
- Suitable for any hull
- Ideal for sportfishing and commercial vessels 8 m (25 ft) and up
- Recommended for use with the SonarHub sounder module, Simrad NSS evo2 & NSS sport multifunction displays