High-frequency 455/800 kHz DownScan Imaging provides a life-like representation of the water column, bottom, and any structure beneath your vessel: see fish, rocks, weeds, and wrecks clearly pictured your multifunction display. DownScan is a powerful tool for locating fish-holding structure, finding wrecks or reefs to dive, or conducting searches and surveys.
One sensor does it all. Able to measure both depth and temperature in a single package, the HDI Skimmer 455/800 simplifies installation and requires just one connection to your echosounder module or multifunction display.
The HDI Skimmer 455/800 is suitable for transom or trolling-motor mounting with any hull type. Transom-mounted transducers are designed for smaller outboard and I/O boats, and are well suited to planing hulls. Transom mounting offers simple installation and maintenance, and the transducer can be adjusted easily to compensate for transom angle. Trolling motor-mounting is quick and easy, providing superior performance to in-hull (shoot-thru) installations while requiring no holes to be drilled in the hull or transom.
- 455 kHz with 6.4° beam width
- 800 kHz with 12° beam width
- Up to 90 m (300 ft) range at 455 kHz
- 1 internal broadband ceramic
- Transom/Trolling Motor-mounted
- Suitable for any hull
- Ideal for outboards and I/O vessels up to 8 m (25 ft) in length
- Recommended for use with the SonarHub sounder module & Simrad NSS evo2 multifunction displays