DrivePilot Hydraulic-Steer Pack
Simrad Multifunction Display Integration
Designed to work with your Simrad chartplotter navigation display, the DrivePilot pack doesn’t require a dedicated autopilot head unit – perfect for smaller vessels with limited helm space. Set your heading, steer to a waypoint, or follow a predefined route, right from your existing Simrad display. A single dash-mounted auto/standby button lets you enable the autopilot with ease, or take manual helm control in an instant.
Easy to Install
This comprehensive kit includes everything required for a professional or DIY autopilot installation, including a super-quiet hydraulic steering pump for distraction-free operation. Detailed step-by-step instructions are provided, while pre-fitted plug-and-socket connectors make installation quicker and easier than ever. Simrad Virtual Rudder Feedback technology eliminates the need to install a mechanical feedback sensor on most outboards and sterndrives, while delivering smooth and reliable steering performance. An optional rudder feedback sensor is available if required.
Simple System, Great Performance
The DrivePilot pack includes a commercial-grade RC42 rate compass, providing enhanced auto-steering response aboard high speed vessels. This makes DrivePilot a great alternative to our Outboard Pilot pack for high-performance sportboats and sportfishing machines. Automatic turn patterns make manoeuvres such as U-turns simple and fuel-efficient, while more complex patterns support fishing and other on-water activities. DrivePilot also offers automatic Depth Contour Tracking that’s perfect for anglers fishing ledges or drop-offs, and also a great way to cruise along the coastline while automatically maintaining a safe depth beneath your boat.
- Complete autopilot system for hyraulic-steered outboard and sterndrive vessels
- Intuitive autopilot control from your Simrad multifunction display
- Includes a commercial-grade rate compass perfect for high-speed vessels
- Powerful features including turn patterns and Depth Contour Tracking
- Suitable for boats measuring nine metres (30 feet) and under
- Perfect for DIY installation with a straightforward, step-by-step guide
- Simple plug-and-socket connection with no complex terminal wiring
What's in the box?
- N2KEXT-15RD 15ft Network Extension Cable
- N2KEXT-2RD 2ft Network Extension Cable
- TR-120-KIT Network Terminator Kit
- NMEA 2000 6ft Network Extension Cable
- NMEA2000 4-way joiner
- NAC-1 Autopilot Computer
- Pump-1 For Outboard Pilot
- MICRO-C POWER CABLE ONLY - NO T CONN
- Precision-9 Compass