HS70 GPS compass
Provides heading data, just like a traditional compass.
No requirement for a separate GPS antenna - this one delivers an extremely fast fix and excellent in-band and out-of-band interference rejection.
Rate of Turn Sensor
This smart sensor calculates turn rates for precision heading and positioning whilst underway.
Integrated Gyro and Tilt Sensors
Deliver fast start-up times and provide heading updates during temporary loss of GPS. COAS™ technology maintains differentially-corrected positioning for 40 minutes after loss of differential signal.
Measuring just 40cm, the HS70 is easily flush or pole mounted.
WAAS, EGNOS, MSAS etc.
Certified to IEC 60945 standard.
Connect to an NSS, NSE or NSO navigation system with ease.
- Heading Sensor
- Rate of Turn Sensor
- Integrated Gyro and Tilt Sensors
- Compact Design
- SBAS Compatible
- Fully Waterproof
- NMEA2000® Connectivity
- N2K PGNs
- 126992, 127250, 127251, 127257, 127258, 128259, 129025, 129026, 129027, 129028, 129029, 129033, 129539, 129540
- NMEA 2000 Connectivity
- 1x CAN Micro-C port, 5 LEN
- PC Connectivity
- Via RS232 port for programming
- NMEA 0183 Sentences supported
- Output: GGA, HDG, HDT, HEV, ROT, VTG, ZDA
- Warranty Period
- 2 years
- Dimensions H x W x D
- 417 x 158 x 69 mm. (16,4 x 6,2 x 2,7")
- Mounting Type
- Fixed/Flush mount or Pole mount
- 1,5kg (3,3 lbs)
- Compass Safe
- 0,3m (11,8")
- Storage Temperature Range
- -40 to +85C (-40 to +185F)
- IEC 60945, Exposed
- 100% non-condensing
- Operating Temperature Range
- -30 to +70C (-22 to +158F)
- Shock Vibration
- IEC 60945
- Recommended Fuse Rating
- Power Consumption max
- Power Consumption typical
- Supply Voltage
- 6-36 VDC external or 12-16V via CAN