HS75 GNSS Compass
The multi-GNSS HS75 supports GPS, GLONASS, BeiDou, Galileo, and QZSS for pinpoint global positioning and heading accuracy. The HS75 offers a powerful combination of simple installation, small form factor, and high performance. The compass - measuring only 35 cm in length - mounts easily to a flat surface or pole.
An accurate heading sensor is essential for autopilot, advanced radar features, and many other on-board electronics. The multi-GNSS HS75 supports GPS, GLONASS, BeiDou, Galileo, and QZSS for pinpoint global positioning and heading accuracy. The commercial-grade HS75 offers heading accuracy to within 0.75 degrees: much greater than a common magnetic rate compass, without the cost and maintenance of a gyrocompass.
Unlike a standard GPS receiver, which can only estimate heading based on the movement of your boat, the HS75 provides an accurate heading even while your boat is stationary. Integrated gyro and tilt sensors offer enhanced performance, and provide a temporary source of heading data during any loss of GPS signal.
Fast and Accurate Positioning
The HS75’s high-speed GPS receiver calculates your position up to 20 times every second, perfect for fast-moving powerboats and equipment that relies on high-speed position updates. Quick startup means you won’t get caught waiting for a position fix before you can get underway. Support for satellite based augmentation systems (SBAS) offers enhanced positional accuracy where available.
Rate of Turn, Heave, Pitch, and Roll
The HS75 also calculates your boat’s rate of turn, heave, pitch, and roll. Rate of turn is essential for optimal autopilot performance, while heave data is used by some sonar equipment to compensate for the effects of wave action. This additional data is output to compatible equipment over your boat’s NMEA 2000® network.
The HS75 offers a plug-and-play installation, small form factor, and high performance. The compass - measuring only 35 cm in length - mounts easily to a flat surface or pole.
- Supports all current global GNSS constallations, GPS, Galileo, GLONASS, BeiDou, QZSS
- Small form factor
- Heading accuracy 0.75 degrees
- High precision positioning
- Fast start-up time
- Plug and play installation
- Compass Safe
- 50 cm (19.7 in)
- Dimensions W x H x D
- 158 x 74 x 348 mm (6.2 x 2.9 x 13.7 in)
- Mounting Type
- surface mount, pole mount
- 0.75 kg (1.65 lbs)
- Power Consumption typical
- 3.2 W
- Supply Voltage
- 6 - 36 VDC
- 95% non-condensing
- Operating Temperature Range
- -40°C - +70°C (-40°F - +158°F)
- Storage Temperature Range
- -40°C - +85°C (-40°F - +185°F)
- N2K PG Ns
- 126992 System Time, 126993 Heartbeat, 127250 Vessel Heading, 127251 Rate of Turn, 127257 Altitude, 127258 Magnetic Variation, 129025 Position, Rapid Update, 129026 COG &SOG, Rapid update, 129027 Position Delta, 129028 Altitude Delta, 129029 GNSS Position Data, 129033 Time & Date, 129539 GNSS DOPs, 129540 GNSS Sats in view
- NMEA 2000 Connectivity
- Heading Sensor Accuracy
- 0.75° RMS
- Sensor Type
- GNSS Compass with integrated gyro aiding