Enjoy Bluetooth® Streaming, Radio, Satellite and More
With SonicHub2 you can stream music from your smartphone or tablet over a Bluetooth® wireless connection, meaning you can enjoy your own personal soundtrack even while you’re actively using your device. Two USB ports let you connect and charge your mobile devices to keep the music going, or play videos stored on a USB flash drive. SonicHub2 includes a built-in AM/FM radio, and also supports the optional SiriusXM® satellite radio module (US only). Two auxiliary inputs let you connect a wide range of other possible audio sources for your on-water enjoyment.
Listen Anywhere On Board
Designed for boats of any size, SonicHub2 delivers quality audio vessel-wide. A built-in amplifier can directly drive two pairs of stereo speakers (sold separately), each in a separate “zone” with its own independent volume controls. Preamp speaker and subwoofer outputs let you connect additional speakers via a separate amplifier, perfect if you want to go larger or louder when building your entertainment system.
Seamless Integration with Simrad Displays
Control your SonicHub2 from any Simrad multifunction display on board, with seamless integration that places audio information and controls at your fingertips. SonicHub2 is also compatible with other displays that use the standard NMEA 2000® audio/entertainment protocol, offering maximum compatibility with all of your on-board electronics.
- Bluetooth® audio streaming from smartphones and tablets
- Built-in 50 W x 4-channel amplifier
- Dual USB ports for connecting and charging multiple devices
- Video playback from USB flash drives
- Pre-amp audio and subwoofer outputs
- Dual stereo auxiliary inputs
- Compatible with the WM-3 SiriusXM® satellite radio and marine weather module (US only)
- NMEA 2000® connection to any compatible multifunction display