HD Digital Radar TXL-10S-4
64nm Range With 64nm instrumented range and 1.8° beam resolution, the 10kW TXL-10S-4 is suitable for both offshore and inshore use.
Target Detection and RACON/SART Triggering When installed 15m (50’) above the waterline, the TXL-10S-4 scanner complies with tough IMO IEC62388 Annex D target detection specifications. In addition, it will trigger RACON navigational aids and SART locator beacons at a minimum of 5nm range, when installed just 5m (17’) high.
Dual EBL/VRM, Dual Guard Zones Rapidly determine the bearing and distance to any radar target with dual Electronic Bearing Lines (EBL) and Variable Range Markers (VRM). Dual Guard Zones alarm on targets both entering and existing the zone, with independently configurable range and sensitivity.
- 4-foot open-array antenna with slim pedestal design
- 64nm instrumented range with 1.8 beam resolution
- Meets IMO IEC62388 Annex D target detection specifications (triggers RACONs and SARTs at 5nm range)
- Automatic Tune, Gain, and Sea Clutter adjustments in Harbour and Offshore Modes
- Dual EBL/VRM, Dual Guard Zones
- TrueColor display for improved target distinction
- Radar overlay on charts (requires heading sensor)
- 10-target MARPA tracking (requires heading sensor)
- iPad/Android tablet control with optional Go Free wireless module
- Ethernet connectivity, compatible with all Simrad NSE/NSS/NSO multifunction displays
What's in the box?
- Ethernet Cable, 6ft
- Ethernet Adapter RJ45 M TO Yellow F
- NAVICO 10 KW RADAR PROCESSOR
- Radar cable for 10/25kW scanner, 20m