Reconditioned GO5 XSE with Basemap, No Transducer
Easy to Use Multi-Touch Display
The GO5 XSE offers true ease of use with intuitive touchscreen controls that smartphone and tablet users will find instantly familiar. Tap to create or select waypoints, pinch to zoom, or tap and drag to pan smoothly across charts. Simple home screen and menu layouts make all functions quickly accessible, with large and clearly-captioned icons that are easy to recognise and tap.
Chartplotter Navigation & Waypoint Management
The GO5 XSE is a full-featured chartplotter, with support for the widest available range of cartography options including C-MAP® MAX-N, Navionics®, Insight®, Insight Genesis®, and NV Digital® Charts. Navigate confidently to destinations near and far, with the flexibility to choose charts that best fit your needs and location. Set and record those destinations easily with simple waypoint mangement: mark waypoints with a touch, and assign meaningful names that make it easy to look up your desired destination whether you’ve mapped out ten places or a thousand. GoFree™ Wi-Fi enables Navionics Plotter Sync waypoint synchronisation, available with a compatible Navionics chart card and update subscription.
Fully Customisable Interface
The Simrad GO5 XSE is fully customisable to suit your vessel and your favourite on-water activities – from power boating, to fishing, to water sports. Customise your home screen with shortcuts to the features you use most, and personalise it with your choice of wallpaper. Adjustable split-screen views and customisable panel layouts let you see everything you need on-screen at once, whatever your activity.
Plan Smarter with TripIntel™ Technology
Designed for power boaters, TripIntel technology tracks and displays the key information you need to plan safe and enjoyable days on the water. Make smart decisions with fuel range overlaid on charts, easy access to current and future tide levels, and a detailed history of your previous trips including the route you took and how your boat performed.
Easier Navigation with Automatic Routing
Automatic routing brings the convenience of in-car navigation to boating, helping you to plot a route and get underway with less delay. Simply select a destination, and your GO XSE display will suggest the shortest, safest route taking into consideration the draught and dimensions of your vessel. This feature is available with Navionics+ or Navionics Platinum charts (Navionics Dock-to-dock Autorouting), and with C-MAP MAX-N+ charts (C-MAP Easy Routing).
* Automatic routing features are unavailable in North America.
Navionics® SonarChart™ Live support
Enjoy the most up-to-date charts on the water with Navionics SonarChart Live. Available with Navionics charts, this feature creates a depth-contour overlay using live sonar data from your display’s built-in sounder. The results are shown on your GO XSE display and updated in real-time as you fish or cruise.
Built-in 10 Hz GPS receiver*
With a high-speed GPS receiver updating your position ten times every second, the Simrad GO5 XSE is ideal for use aboard fast-moving RIBs and powerboats. Watch your boat’s movement tracked smoothly, accurately, and in real-time, without ‘jumping’ from point to point on the display.
Cruise Charting View
Designed with power boating in mind, the Simrad GO5 XSE offers a unique Cruise Charting page that brings together crucial navigation data and charts in one easily readable display. Choose the information most relevant to your crusing style and on-water activities with the ability to edit on-screen data items.
NMEA 2000® Engine Monitoring & Instrumentation
The Simrad GO5 XSE connects to any NMEA 2000®-capable equipment aboard your vessel including outboard and inboard engines; fuel level and flow meters; speed, heading, and water temperature sensors; and much more. Create your own custom digital instrument displays, bringing a wealth of information to even the most crowded dash while keeping a clean look with as few gauges as possible.
Watch Your Depth with Built-in Sonar
Knowing the true depth beneath your hull can help you enjoy your time on the water with fewer worries, and makes it easier to locate suitable anchorages in unfamiliar waters. With built-in sonar, just add a suitable sonar transducer for accurate, real-time depth tracking. A scrollable depth history view lets you track back and easily set waypoints for promising anchorages, while StructureScan Imaging™ combines DownScan and SideScan sonar to offer a picture-like view of the bottom beneath your vessel.
Cruise Confidently with ForwardScan™ Sonar
Using an optional ForwardScan transducer, this forward-looking sonar technology provides a clear two-dimensional image of the bottom in front of your vessel, allowing you to navigate shallow or poorly-charted waters with confidence. With real-time updates and a forward-looking view of up to eight times your current depth, ForwardScan lets you relax and enjoy a safer day on the water.
Find fish with CHIRP & StructureScan® HD sidescan imaging
Whether fishing is your life or just a casual hobby, any fishing trip will benefit from the extensive array of built-in sonar technology on the Simrad GO5 XSE. Add a suitable transducer, available separately or bundled with your display, and the GO5 XSE works as a powerful fishfinder with CHIRP-enabled broadband sonar for clear detection of fish throughout the water column. With an optional HDI or TotalScan transducer, the GO5 XSE also offers StructureScan HD sidescan imaging for a picture-like view of fish-holding structure beneath and around your boat.
Simrad SonicHub®2 & Bluetooth® Audio Integration
If you’re not at home on the water without a good soundtrack, the Simrad SonicHub®2 marine audio system is the perfect companion to a GO5 XSE display. Stream music from Bluetooth® connected tablets, smartphones, and other mobile devices, play MP3 files from a USB flash drive, or listen to the SonicHub 2’s built-in AM/FM radio. SonicHub 2 brings complete control of your audio entertainment to your GO5 XSE display, eliminating the need for a separate stereo head-unit and letting you listen to your music, your way. GO XSE is also compatible with a range of third-party marine audio systems via its NMEA 2000® connectivity.
GoFree™ cloud enabled with Built-in Wi-Fi
With Wi-Fi built in, the Simrad GO5 XSE provides direct access to GoFree cloud services including easy wireless map downloads, software updates, and more. Whether hooked up to your home Wi-Fi with your boat trailered in the driveway, logged in to your marina’s Wi-Fi, or tethered to your smartphone out on the lake, you can access GoFree cloud services anywhere you have an internet connection. On the water, GoFree connects the Simrad GO5 XSE to your mobile devices, mirroring your display’s screen on your smartphone or giving you full remote control from your tablet with the free GoFree Controller app.
* Built-in GPS receiver works in any bracket-mount installation, and when flush-mounted with most fibreglass hulls. When flush-mounted in a metal hulled vessel, an external GPS receiver such as the Simrad GS25 may be required.
Factory reconditioned units have been put through rigorous testing and quality processes to meet our high standards. We back these reconditioned products with a full one-year limited warranty and standard return policy. Reconditioned products include appropriate manuals, cables and new boxes. Promotional offers do not apply.
- Factory reconditioned, guaranteed Simrad quality. Includes appropriate manuals, cables, new boxes and a full one-year limited warranty. Standard return policy applies.
- Widescreen display with bright LED backlight
- Easy to use with simple, tablet-style touchscreen controls
- Compatible with Broadband 3G™/4G™ and Halo™ radar (GO7 and above)
- Supports a wide range of charts from C-MAP and more
- View and control your display from a compatible smartphone or tablet
- Built-in support for CHIRP sonar, StructureScan® HD imaging, or ForwardScan™ sonar: just add a compatible transducer
- Operating Temperature Range
- "-15°C to +55°C (5° F to 131° F)
- Storage Temperature Range
- "-20°C to +60°C (4°F to 140°F)
- SD Card Storage
- 1 MicroSD slots, max. 32GB each )>32 GB if formatted NTFS
- NMEA 2000 Connectivity
- 1 x NMEA 2000 Micro-C port, 1 LEN
- Update rate
- 10 Hz
- Supply Voltage
- 10-17 V DC
- Screen Brightness
- 1200 nits
- Power Consumption max
- Dimensions W x H x D
- 152 x 120 x 58 mm (5.98 x 4.72 x 2.28 in)
- Warranty Period
- 2 Years
- GPS Receiver Channels
- 32 Channels
- Recommended Fuse Rating
- Display Resolution
- 480 x 800, WVGA, 15:9
- 537g (1.18lb)
- Waypoints, Routes, Tracks
- 6000 waypoints, 500 Routes with 100 max route points, 50 tracks with upto 12,000 track points.
- Internal Storage
- 90 MB
- Auto, Nav., No Drift, Follow up, Non-follow up, Turn patterns, Standby, *Wind, *Wind NAV. (*Boat type set to Sail). Requires STBY button or Controller with STBY button to commission
- Digital Switching
- BEP C-Zone
- Mounting Type
- Bracket or Panel
- Approvals Compliance
- CE, C-Tick, HDMI, EN 60950-1:2006, EN 60945:2002 EN 300 440-2, V1.4.1
- Shock Vibration
- CE, C-Tick, HDMI, EN 60950-1:2006, EN 60945:2002 EN 300 440-2, V1.4.1
- Time to First Fix
- Cold start 50 sec, Satellite Reacquisition 5 sec
- Position Accuracy
- Horizontal Accuracy 3 m (9.8 ft)
- Charts supported
- Insight, Navionics (Gold, NAV+ Platinum+) , C-MAP (MAX N, MAX N+)
- Sonar Compatibility
- Integrated CHIRP / DownScan / Forwardscan. (transdcuer required)
- Internal, 10Hz, WASS, MSAS, EGNOS
- IPX 7
- Viewing Angles
- L/R: 70°, top: 50°, bottom: 60°
- Ethernet Ports
- PC Connectivity
- Receive AIS data over NMEA 2000 only
- N2K PGNs
- Recieve only59392 ISO Acknowledgement, 59904 ISO Request, 60928 ISO Address Claim, 65285 Temperature with Instance, 65323 Data User Group Request, 65325 Reprogram Status, 65341 Autopilot Mode, 65480 Autopilot Mode, 127245 Rudder, 127251 Rate of Turn, 127257 Attitude, 127488 Engine Parameters, Rapid Update, 127489 Engine Parameters, Dynamic, 127493 Transmission Parameters, Dynamic, 127503 AC input status, 127504 AC Output Status, 127505 Fluid Level, 127506 DC Detailed Status, 127507 Charger Status, 127508 Battery Status, 127509 Inverter Status, 129033 Time & Date, 129038 AIS Class A Position Report, 129039 AIS Class B Position Report, 129040 AIS Class B Extended Position Report, 129794 AIS Class A Static and Voyage Related Data, 129801 AIS Addressed Safety Related Message, 129802 AIS Safety Related Broadcast Message, 129808 DSC Call Information, 129809 AIS Class B “CS” Static Data Report, Part A, 129810 AIS Class B “CS” Static Data Report, Part B, 130313 Humidity, 130314 Actual Pressure, 130576 Small Craft Status, 130842 SimNet DSC Message, 130851 Event Reply, 130817 Product Info, 130820 Reprogram Status, 130832 Fuel Used - High Reolution, 130834 Engine and Tank Configuration, 130838 Fluid Level Warning, 130843 Sonar Status, Frequency and DSP Voltage,Transmit and Recieve:61184 Parameter Request/Command, 65289 Trim Tab Insect Configuration, 65291 Backlight Control, 65292 Clear Fluid Level Warnings, 65293 LGC-2000 Configuration, 126208 ISO Command Group Function, 126992 System Time, 126996 Product Info, 127237 Heading/Track Control, 127250 Vessel Heading, 127258 Magnetic Variation, 128259 Speed, Water referenced, 128267 Water Depth, 128275 DistanceLog, 129025 Position, Rapid Update, 129026 COG & SOG, Rapid Update, 129029 GNSS Position Data, 129283 Cross Track Error, 129284 Navigation Data, 129539 GNSS DOPs, 129540 GNSS Sats in View, 130074 Route and WP Service - WP List - WP Name & Position, 130306 Wind Data, 130310 Environmental Parameters, 130311 Environmental Parameters, 130312 Temperature, 130577 Direction Data, 130840 Data User Group Configuration, 130845 Parameter Handle, 130850 Event Command, 130831 Suzuki Engine and Storage Device Config, 130835 SetEngineAndTankConfiguration, 130839 Pressure Insect ConfigurationTransmit only65287 Configure Temperature INSOcts, 65290 Paddle Wheel Speed Configuration, 129285 Route/Waypoint Data, 130818 Reprogram Data, 130819 Request Reprogram, 130828 Set Serial Number, 130836 Fluid Level Insect Configuration, 130837 Fuel Flow Turbine Configuration
- Standard Language Pack: English(US), English(UK), Danish, German, Spanish, Finnish, French, Greek, Icelandic, Italian, Dutch, Norwegian, Portuguese, SwedishAsian Language Pack: English (US), Japanese, Korean, Thai, Chinese, Eastern European Language Pack: English (US), English (UK), Bulgarian, German, Spanish, French, Hebrew, Croatian, Hungarian, Italian, Lithuanian, Latvian, Polish, Slovak, TurkishRussia/Ukraine Language pack: English (US), English(UK), German, Spanish, French, Italian, Russian, UkrainianMiddle Eastern Language Pack: English (US), English (UK), Arabic, German, Spanish, Farsi, French, Italian
- Cartography included
- Touch screen
- Manouevres Turn Patterns
- U-turn, Spiral-turn, C-turn, Zig-zag, Square-turn, Lazy S-turn, Depth contour tracking
- WASS, EGNOS, MSAS
- Backlight Color
- Item Connectivity WiFi