The B744V is a smart and compact, bronze, thru-hull, 50/200 kHz multisensor that offers depth and NMEA2000 Speed and temperature data. Ideal for use with our Sonarhub, Simrad echosounder for fishing in shallow to medium depths of water.
- One sensor does it all - an extremely cost effective option due to the requirement for just one hole in the hull.
- The removable smart speed/temp insert allows NMEA2000 to be sent directly from the transducer to other instruments.
Wide Operating Range
- From 1 knot to 45 knots.
Highly Accurate Sounding
- Provides extremely accurate echosounding data, even at speeds of over 30 knots.
- Works at 50 kHz and 200 kHz for good target detail in shallow water and excellent bottom tracking in deep water.
- Built to withstand the environment.
- Fully recessed into its custom high-performance fairing. Also, If there is a need to remove the transducer, the self-closing valve minimises water flow into the boat.
600 W RMS
- Ideal for 600 W fishfinders.