Transducer P66 D/S/T
The dual-frequency P66 includes a single ceramic element delivering both 50 kHz with a 45° beam width, and 200 kHz with a 11° beam width. 50 kHz low-frequency operation offers a maximum operational depth of 900 m (3000 ft), while 200 kHz high-frequency provides higher-resolution fish arches and bottom detail in shallower water.
One sensor does it all. Able to measure depth, speed (optional) and temperature in a single package, the P66 simplifies installation and requires just one connection to an echosounder module or multifunction display.
With plastic housing, the P66 is suitable for transom mounting on fiberglass and wood hulls. Transom-mounted transducers are designed for smaller outboard and I/O vessels, and are well suited to planing hulls. Transom mounting offers simple installation and maintenance, and the transducer can be adjusted easily to compensate for transom angle.
- 50 kHz with 45° beam width
- 200 kHz with 11° beam width
- Up to 900 m (3000 ft) range at 50 kHz
- 1 internal broadband ceramic
- Transom-mounted with plastic housing
- Suitable for fiberglass and wood hulls Ideal for commercial vessels up to 8 m (25 ft) in length