StructureScan 3D Dual Thru-Hull Transducers
These thru-hull transducers works with the StructureScan® 3D module (sold separately) to create a high resolution, three dimensional view of underwater terrain and fish-holding structure. Immediately see where fish and structure are located in relation to your boat, with a picture-like view you can easily pan, tilt, and rotate for the perfect perspective. Separate port and starboard transducers deliver optimal coverage for hulls with a steep or dynamic deadrise. The stainless steel transducers can be mounted flat, or with the included fairing blocks.
- StructureScan® 3D imaging transducer
- Scans up to 180 metres (600 feet) to each side of your boat
- Stainless steel transducers support through-hull mounting
- Includes separate port and starboard transducers
- Mount flat or with the included fairing blocks