The 15-foot Yamaha Engine Interface cable allows Yamaha engines to connect directly to a Lowrance NMEA 2000 network without the need for the CommandLink Plus system. The interface cable comes with a NMEA 2000 network T-connector.
Connects to Yamaha engines without Yamaha CommandLink Plus system.
- -2006 & newer: F50, T50, F60, T60, F75, F90, F115, LF115, F150, LF150, F200, LF200, F225, F225, F250, LF250.
- -2006 & newer: Z150, LZ150, VZ150, Z175, Z200, LZ200, VZ225, Z250, LZ250, VZ250, Z300, LZ300, VZ300.
- Yamaha| 4-stroke 50-250| 2-stroke HDPI 150-350
- RPM| Yes| Yes
- Alternator Voltage| Yes| Yes
- Engine Hours| Yes| Yes
- Engine Temperature| Yes| Yes
- Fuel Pressure| Yes| Yes
- Fuel Rate| Yes| Yes
- Oil Pressure| Yes| Yes
- Trim *| Yes| Yes
- Water Pressure| Yes| Yes
- *Digital trim must be connected by a Yamaha dealer.
- *Requires NMEA 2000 network. Kit includes T-connector to connect to a new or existing NMEA 2000 network. Add NMEA 2000 starter kit, part number 000-0124-69, if a network is not already installed.