Egersund, Norway – Announcing the launch of the new SIMRAD® NSO EVO3S Glass Bridge display, delivering an unprecedented user experience for large sportfishing and power boats:
- Faster page changes - page loading times have been halved.
- Smoother transitions - featuring the new iMX 8 integrated six-core processor, movements on the screen like chart rotation and panning are inherently smoother, delivering a truly premium experience.
- Multitasking - the increase in power means the SIMRAD® NSO EVO3S can multitask like no product before it. Even splitting the screen six ways, shows no drop in performance.
Every SIMRAD® NSO EVO3S Glass Bridge display features the new iMX 8 integrated six-core processor delivering category leading response times for incredibly smooth screen transitions. With up to twice the CPU performance, instant access to relevant information, no matter the conditions, is a given. Customise bridge layouts to suit any activity and switch seamlessly between layouts in an instant. Low-profile glass bridge styling conceals and protects the powerful core, and complements any bridge design from ultra-modern to timeless classic.
“It is always our ambition to deliver the next level of product excellence and efficiency to our customers,” said Knut Frostad, CEO, Navico Group. “With the new SIMRAD® NSO EVO3S we are doing just that, giving any skipper an unprecedented level of built-in functionality and easy to use hardware.”
Available in 24-, 19- and 16-inch models, the SIMRAD® NSO EVO3S Glass Bridge can be purchased as a system pack or in display-only packs. System packs include a display, GPS, keypad and accessories.
Ultimate Clarity with Intuitive Touchscreen Control
The SIMRAD® NSO EVO3S Glass Bridge delivers the ultimate view with an ultra-bright display. Wide viewing angles keep the screen in view from anywhere in sight, even if you’re wearing polarised sunglasses. Experience stunning clarity with Full HD resolution and the option to combine up to six panels in a split-screen layout. Intuitively navigate charts, define waypoints and take control of connected systems such as autopilot, radar and sonar with a touch.
The SIMRAD® NSO EVO3S Glass Bridge System Pack contains everything you need to start building a glass-bridge system, including an OP50 Remote Controller. The Remote Controller provides keypad control of up to six separate displays, perfect for a multi-display bridge layout. Built-in wireless connectivity links NSO EVO3S to mobile devices for remote viewing and control, and delivers easy online software upgrades via any wireless internet hotspot. Wired Ethernet, NMEA 2000® and J1939 networking provide almost limitless integration options, from vessel-wide display systems to radar, sonar, engine integration and much more.
• iMX 8 Integrated six-core processor for superior performance
• Available in ultra-sharp, Full HD 16-, 19- and 24-inch displays
• Seamless touchscreen control of your entire connected SIMRAD® NSO EVO3S system
• Low-profile glass bridge styling
• Extended visibility with six-panel split screen option
• Connect with smartphones, tablets, and internet hotspots
Customize your system with the SIMRAD® NSO EVO3S Marine Processor (MPU)
Build a tailored, multi-display system that is perfect with the modular SIMRAD® NSO EVO3S system. The marine processor is a compact ‘black box’ solution containing two six-core processors and the connectivity options needed to integrate and expand vessel-wide systems. Customize any which way, adding two touchscreen monitors each functioning as a separate multifunction display. Connect the MPU to a wide range of Simrad Yachting products and third-party accessories from charting, radar and sonar, to autopilot and on-board entertainment for complete system control from every networked display on board. MPU systems can be built from 24-, 19- or 16-inch kits, or purchased separately.
• Dual video outputs to run two independent displays
• Choose from touchscreen monitors in a variety of sizes
• Two six-core processors for ultra-smooth response
• Easily manage custom screen layouts across multiple displays
• Add optional keypad controls or connect a USB mouse, trackball, or keyboard
• Compact, lightweight, and modular design for ease of installation