SteadySteer™ Flow Switch
Navigate safely with SteadySteer, a new functionality for autopilot systems that allows boaters to take immediate, manual control of the vessel through turns without having to disengage the autopilot. Coming out of turns, SteadySteer automatically reengages the autopilot once a new heading is established.
Control the autopilot with the helm
SteadySteer automatically disengages the autopilot when you turn the vessel manually and then reengages the autopilot when you have established a new heading. No key-presses, no alarms – just turn the helm.
Less distractions – Just drive
No need to look at a display or push buttons to change course, merely point the bow to your destination.
SteadySteer is compatible with NAC-2, NAC-3 autopilot computers (sw version 1.1.01.00 and newer), AP44, IS42, and AP48 (sw version 57.3.163 and newer) and Simrad multifunction displays (sw version 20.2 and newer).
- Smoother steering
- Use helm to control autopilot – for greater ease-of-use
- Steer manually through turns - convenient manual override
- Autopilot engages automatically on straight legs
- Seamless and intuitive boat control
- Fuzz free autopilot operation for hydraulic steering