WM-4 Marine Satellite Weather/Audio Receiver
Get up-to-date, detailed weather forecasts, weather radar, lightning, storm warnings, sea surface temperature, insight on favorable areas for particular fish species and more, when you complete your boat’s system with the WM-4 Receiver and a SiriusXM® Marine Satellite Weather subscription. Add audio to your Marine Weather or Fish Mapping* subscription and get access to more than 140 SiriusXM® radio channels at a discount.
The WM-4 is compatible with Simrad NSS evo3 and NSO evo3S.
*Coming Summer 2020
SiriusXM® Subscription Options
Essential, localized weather information every inland and freshwater angler and boater should have when on the water, including NEXRAD Storm Cell Attributes, Weather Radar, Lightning Alerts and Watch Boxes, Five-Day Forecasts, Wind data and more
Includes all inland package features, plus current condition Wind and Wave info and three-hour forecasts – including the Great Lakes, Marine Zone Forecasts, Sea Surface Temps up to 24 NM from the contiguous US, Buoy Data and more.
The most comprehensive marine weather package, Marine Offshore includes all Coastal Package features, plus Sea Surface Temps for the entire SiriusXM® coverage area, Weather, Wind and Wave Forecasts are extended from three hours to 48 hours, plus US and Canada Alerts.
Fish Mapping (Coming Summer 2020)
The perfect solution for offshore and coastal fisherman, Fish Mapping Includes all of SiriusXM Marine’s weather data as well as fishing recommendations, location of weed lines, sea surface height anomalies, sea surface and subsurface temperature contours, and plankton concentrations.
- Real-time SiriusXM® marine weather information
- Detailed NOAA Marine Zone Forecasts
- NEXRAD weather radar storm cell attributes
- Weather Radar, Lightning, Alerts and Watch Boxes
- Easily target specific fish species with Fish Mapping (Coming Summer 2020)
- Marine Zone Forecasts and Sea Surface Temps (Not available on inland subscriptions)
- Wind and Wave Forecasts, Buoy Data (Not available on inland subscriptions)
- Compact with easy deck or pole-mount installation options
- Subscriptions sold through SiriusXM