Navigate safely with the Simrad RS100 VHF marine radio. Stay connected from anywhere on your vessel with up to eight handsets (four wired and four wireless) and four external speakers. Add an optional external GPS-500 for advanced positioning data (AIS functionality).
RS100 Simrad VHF
A modular system to fit any boat
The RS100 is a modular VHF system that's expandable and customisable to suit any boat and any on-water communication needs. The standard package includes one wired handset and one external speaker. This setup is expandable up to eight handsets (four wired and four wireless) and four external speakers - ideal for use as an on-board intercom with Simrad HS40 wireless or HS100 wired handsets. The wireless handsets duplicate the radio display and controls on easy-to-read screens viewable under all lighting conditions, even bright sunlight. All primary functions are accessible from the handset with channel scan and favourites, alphanumeric keypad, clear audio, handset station naming and 60-second audio rewind.
Designed for Clear Communication
This Class D DSC approved radio can make and receive DSC distress signals including your current position, and supports direct calling to other DSC-equipped radios. A dual-channel watch lets you monitor the current channel and emergency channel 16 (in the USA, tri-channel watch monitors the current channel, emergency channel 16, and calling channel 9). A record and replay feature helps to ensure you never miss an important call. The system includes one external speaker with additional outputs for up to four speakers and one optional loudhailer/foghorn.
- Class D DSC approved VHF radio
- Integrated GPS receiver
- Connect up to four wireless and four wired handsets
- Add an optional loudhailer and up to four external speakers
- NMEA 0183® and NMEA 2000® connectivity
- 60-second audio rewind
- Configurable external speakers with volume offsetting
- Handset backlight settings can be grouped with NMEA 2000® backlight groups so MFD’s and VHF Radios can have backlight controlled together
- Track Buddy – track up to five “buddies” using their VHF MMSI