REGISTRATION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Navico Holding AS, operated through its subsidiaries, which include, without limitation, Navico, Inc., (referred to in these Terms and Conditions as “Company”, “we”, “us”, or “our”) is the provider and operator of the websites lowrance.com, simrad-yachting.com, bandg.com, and navico-commercial.com (collectively the “Sites”) as well as the products and services offered for sale on those sites. These Registration Terms and Conditions apply when you register any of the Company’s products or services, including without limitation the Company’s multi-function displays, autopilots, sonars, transducers, radars, instruments, gauges, digital displays, chart-plotters, fish-finders, digital cartography, vessel monitoring and network equipment, and related services and subscriptions (referred to collectively as the “Products”). If you do not agree to these Registration Terms and Conditions, do not proceed with registering your product.
- Account. You agree to provide, maintain and update true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself and your Product as prompted by the registration processes (the “Registration Data”).
- Registration. As a condition of using certain features of the Products, you will be required to register through the Service and select a password and user I.D. We reserve the right to refuse registration of, or to cancel, a user I.D. in our sole discretion. You shall be responsible for maintain the confidentiality of your user I.S. and password. If you become aware of any authorized use of your password or your account, you should notify us immediately. You may not use as a user I.D.:
- a name of another person with the intent to impersonate that person;
- a name subject to any rights of a person other than you without appropriate authorization; or
- a name that is otherwise offensive, vulgar or obscene