NSS12 evo3S with C-MAP® US Enhanced Charts & HALO20+ Radar
Make the most of your boating experience
Take total control of your on-water experience. SolarMAX® IPS displays offer exceptional clarity and ultra-wide viewing angles in any light conditions, while a iMX 8 high-performance processor delivers superfast response times for seamless screen transitions. Choose between all-weather touchscreen technology or keypad with a rotary dial as the situation demands. It’s easy to monitor and control all of your on-board electronics with simple menus, customisable split-screen layouts, and a programmable function key for one-button access to the features you use most.
SolarMAX IPS displays ensure clear views in any conditions
Get a clear view under any lighting conditions with SolarMax IPS technology, which keeps everything in sight with ultra-wide viewing angles, even if you’re wearing polarised sunglasses. These all-weather screens have been engineered to withstand the heat of the summer sun and are optically bonded to prevent condensation or fogging within the display. It’s easier than ever to instantly access and control all of your on-board electronics via simple menus and customisable split-screen layouts.
Built-in high performance echosounder supports fishing and safer cruising
Just add your choice of transducer. 1kW CHIRP-enabled sonar provides exceptional bottom-tracking and fish-finding performance, including support for dual-channel CHIRP transducers that deliver multiple depth range coverage from a single unit. Dual transducer ports offer the convenience of connecting multiple transducers to a single display. Advanced processing power easily powers ActiveTarget™, the highest resolution live sonar on the market, Active Imaging™, providing picture-like views of fish-holding structure, and ForwardScan® sonar, for the safest on-water experience with crystal clear views of the bottom ahead.
Upgraded charting and embedded US Inland and Coastal C-MAP chart - US Customers Only
Choice of any split screen combination, views in 3D or Navigation perspective, and Radar overlay. Includes compatibility with a range of 3rd party chart vendors. Upgraded chart detail for the US includes three key new features - High resolution bathymetry with 1 foot contours, C-MAP Reveal embedded for Florida and Easy-Routing capabilities.
Fast and Simple networking connects a wide range of accessories
Industry-standard connectivity makes it easy to create multi-display systems and link displays to all of your on-board electronics; while a iMX 8 high-performance processor ensures engine and fuel monitoring in real-time, control of on-board sound systems and much more.
Integrate with an expanded range of 3rd party technologies - CZone® digital switching, Mercury® Smart Tow® for surf and wakeboarding, control lighting effects with an ITC Lighting control bar, and Honda ECO mode engine information. Expand your system with Simrad modules and accessories, fish smarter with the game-changing S5100 or StructureScan® 3D, and see further with legendary HALO™ Pulse Compression radar. Or, free your hands from the wheel with a fully integrated Simrad autopilot and experience enhanced autopilot functionality with SteadySteer™ (compatible with RPU drive pumps).
Wireless connectivity to your smartphone or tablet
Mirror your display to compatible iOS and Android devices and enjoy access to charts, radar, sonar, engine data and more from anywhere on board. Wireless connectivity also enables easy on-line software upgrades through any internet hotspot, giving you access to the latest features and accessory support. Or download the Simrad App for an even richer experience – from device registration, manual downloads to saving waypoints and your favourite fishing spots – accessible both on- and off- the water.
Add Halo™ Pulse Compression radar system to cruise safely through crowded harbours, navigate in poor visibility, keep an eye on distant weather calls and even locate flocks of feeding birds that hint at good fishing spots.
Latest software updates feature a host of Radar panel and AIS user improvements. These include,
- Visual enhancements to graphics and data displayed. Such as Plan Position Indicator (PPI) design improvements and AIS targets displayed as an outline of a vessel.
- A new menu structure, allowing easier access to commonly used controls and features.
- New AIS and MARPA target symbols providing additional information for stationary and moving targets supported by better graphics for clearer visual explanation.
- Moving Radar MARPA and AIS targets now display a graduated trail showing the vessel’s past position history on the radar PPI. Duration of history length can be customised.
- Simplification of displayed targets by combining MARPA and AIS targets for the same vessel as one symbol.
- A significant new safety and situational awareness tool, a Dangerous Target Alert; appearing in a pop-up window, that not only alerts the user, but guides them to the relative range and bearing of the dangerous target.
- The introduction of new ‘adjustment handles’ making it easier to set Guard zones using a touch screen.
- iMX 8 Integrated processor for superior performance
- 12-inch SolarMAX ™ IPS display with ultra-wide viewing angles; viewable through Polarized sunglasses
- Switch seamlessly between touchscreen and keypad control
- Built in high-performance echosounder with 1kW CHIRP
- Built-in GPS receiver and wireless connectivity
- Control Simrad sonar, radar, autopilot, and other accessories
- Industry-standard connectivity to engines, sound system, and more
- TripIntel™ trip planning and support for automatic routing
- Choose low-profile flush mounting or convenient bracket mounting
- Download the Simrad App and connect with smartphones, tablets, and internet hotspots
- Preloaded C-MAP® US Enhanced charts provide detailed mapping with 1-foot contours, easy routing and C-MAP® Reveal data in Florida
- Includes HALO™ Pulse Compression radar
- Supports SteadySteer™, an autopilot performance enhancement for NAC-2 and NAC-3 autopilot computers fitted with RPU drive pumps
- Compatible with a CZone® digital switching device, enabling control from the MFD via the NMEA 2000 network
- Mercury® Smart Tow® enabled for wake shaping
- ITC Lighting systems can be controlled with an ITC Lighting control bar
- Supports Honda ECO mode engine information
- Plan Position Indicator (PPI) and AIS enhanced interface capabilities
- Supports the SiriusXM® WM-4 satellite Weather module and Fish Mapping™ service (requires a subscription, North America only)