NSS9 evo3S with C-MAP® US Enhanced Charts & HALO20+ Radar
Make the most of your boating experience
Take total control of your on-water experience. SolarMAX® IPS displays offer exceptional clarity and ultra-wide viewing angles in any light conditions, while a iMX 8 high-performance processor delivers superfast response times for seamless screen transitions. Choose between all-weather touchscreen technology or keypad with a rotary dial as the situation demands. It’s easy to monitor and control all of your on-board electronics with simple menus, customisable split-screen layouts, and a programmable function key for one-button access to the features you use most.
Built-in high performance echosounder supports fishing and safer boating
Just add your choice of transducer. 1kW CHIRP-enabled sonar provides exceptional bottom-tracking and fish-finding performance, including support for dual-channel CHIRP transducers that deliver multiple depth range coverage from a single unit. Dual transducer ports offer the convenience of connecting multiple transducers to a single display. Advanced processing power easily powers ActiveTarget™, the highest resolution live sonar on the market, Active Imaging™, providing picture-like views of fish-holding structure, and StructureScan™ 3D for high-resolution three-dimensional views beneath your vessel.
Upgraded charting and embedded US Inland and Coastal C-MAP chart - US Customers Only
Choice of any split screen combination, views in 3D or Navigation perspective, and Radar overlay. Includes compatibility with a range of 3rd party chart vendors. Upgraded chart detail for the US includes three key new features - High resolution bathymetry with 1 foot contours, C-MAP Reveal embedded for Florida and Easy-Routing capabilities.
Fast and Simple networking connects a wide range of accessories
Industry-standard connectivity makes it easy to create multi-display systems and link displays to all of your on-board electronics; while a iMX 8 high-performance processor ensures engine and fuel monitoring in real-time, control of on-board sound systems and much more.
Integrate with a range of 3rd party technologies – such as CZone® digital switching, Mercury® Smart Tow® for surf and wakeboarding, and control lighting effects with an ITC Lighting control bar. Expand your system with Simrad modules and accessories, fish smarter with the game-changing S5100 and see further with legendary HALO™ Pulse Compression radar. Or, free your hands from the wheel with a fully integrated Simrad autopilot and experience enhanced autopilot functionality with SteadySteer™ (compatible with RPU drive pumps).
SolarMAX IPS displays ensure clear views in any conditions
Get a clear view under any lighting conditions with SolarMax IPS technology, which keeps everything in sight with ultra-wide viewing angles, even if you’re wearing polarised sunglasses. These all-weather screens have been engineered to withstand the heat of the summer sun and are optically bonded to prevent condensation or fogging within the display. It’s easier than ever to instantly access and control all of your on-board electronics via simple menus and customisable split-screen layouts.
Wireless connectivity to your smartphone or tablet
Mirror your display to compatible iOS and Android devices and enjoy access to charts, radar, sonar, engine data and more from anywhere on board. Wireless connectivity also enables easy on-line software upgrades through any internet hotspot, giving you access to the latest features and accessory support. Or download the Simrad App for an even richer experience – from device registration, manual downloads to saving waypoints and your favourite fishing spots – accessible both on- and off- the water.
- iMX 8 Integrated processor for superior performance
- 9-inch SolarMAX ™ IPS display with ultra-wide viewing angles; viewable through Polarized sunglasses
- Switch seamlessly between touchscreen and keypad control
- Built in high-performance echosounder with 1kW CHIRP
- Built-in GPS receiver and wireless connectivity
- Control Simrad sonar, radar, autopilot, and other accessories
- Industry-standard connectivity to engines, sound system, and more
- TripIntel™ trip planning and support for automatic routing
- Choose low-profile flush mounting or convenient bracket mounting
- Download the Simrad App and connect with smartphones, tablets, and internet hotspots
- Preloaded C-MAP® US Enhanced charts provide detailed mapping with 1-foot contours, easy routing and C-MAP® Reveal data in Florida
- Includes HALO™ Pulse Compression radar
- Supports SteadySteer™, an autopilot performance enhancement for NAC-2 and NAC-3 autopilot computers fitted with RPU drive pumps
- Compatible with a CZone® digital switching device, enabling control from the MFD via the NMEA 2000 network
- Mercury® Smart Tow® enabled for wake shaping
- Supports the SiriusXM® WM-4 satellite Weather module and Fish Mapping™ service (requires a subscription, North America only)