XSONIC Airmar SS75H Transducer 20° Tilt
The SS75H is a stainless steel, thru-hull CHIRP transducer, ideal for sportfishing and commercial vessels up to 25ft in length. This single-channel transducer offers High CHIRP only, for the best target resolution in shallower depths.
- CHIRP transducers enable bottom detection with 5 to 10 times greater detail and resolution so precise it’s possible to distinguish between individual baitfish, game fish, and underwater structures.
- Calculates how deep the water is, so that you can avoid running aground, whilst also incorporating a temperature sensor for accurate water temperature readings.
Easy To Install
- CHIRP range is 130kHz-210kHz for good target detail in shallow water and excellent bottom tracking in deep water.
- Provides extremely accurate data.
- The 20° tilt is ideal for boats with a 16° to 24° hull deadrise.
- The low profile housing minimizes drag with just 5mm extending outside of the hull.
Plug & Play Connection
- Easily connect to NSSevo3