Every NSO evo3S display features the new iMX 8 integrated six-core processor delivering category leading response times for incredibly smooth screen transitions. With up to twice the CPU performance, you have instant access to the information you need, as you need it, no matter the conditions. Create your own custom helm layouts to suit any activity, and switch seamlessly between layouts in an instant. Low-profile glass helm styling conceals and protects NSO evo3’s powerful core, and complements any helm design from ultra-modern to timeless classic.
Ultimate Clarity with Intuitive Touchscreen Control
NSO evo3S delivers the ultimate view with an ultra-bright display, available in 16, 19, or 24-inch widescreen sizes. Wide viewing angles keep the screen in view from anywhere in sight, even if you’re wearing polarised sunglasses. Experience stunning clarity with Full HD resolution, and the option to combine up to six panels in a split-screen layout. Intuitively navigate charts, define waypoints, and take control of connected systems such as autopilot, radar, and sonar at a touch.
Built-in wireless connectivity links NSO evo3S to your existing mobile devices for remote viewing and control, and delivers easy online software upgrades via any wireless internet hotspot. Wired Ethernet, NMEA 2000®, and J1939 networking provide almost limitless integration options, from vessel-wide display systems to radar, sonar, engine integration, and much more.
- iMX 8 Integrated six-core processor for superior performance
- Ultra-sharp, Full HD 16-inch display
- Seamless touchscreen control of your entire connected SIMRAD® system
- Low-profile glass helm styling
- Extended visibility with six-panel split screen option
- Connect with smartphones, tablets, and internet hotspots
- Kit includes keypad, GPS antenna, and chart card reader