GO12 XSE with Navionics+ USA/Canada charts
Intuitive Touchscreen Chartplotter
The GO series offers true ease of use with intuitive touchscreen controls that smartphone and tablet users will find instantly familiar. Customise your home screen with the features you use most, and see everything you need on screen at once with adjustable split-screen views. Mark waypoints on charts with a touch, and explore a world of navigation options at your fingertips. Every GO series display is a full-featured chartplotter with support for a wide range of cartography options from C-MAP, Navionics, and others.
Find Fish with CHIRP & StructureScan® HD Imaging
Add a sonar transducer and your GO series display works as a powerful fish finder, complete with CHIRP technology for clear detection of fish throughout the water column. One compact HDI transducer adds both CHIRP fish-finding sonar, and a realistic DownScan Imaging™ view of fish-holding structure. For the ultimate GO series view, a TotalScan™ transducer also offers full StructureScan® HD imaging: a picture-like view of structure beneath and around your boat.
Radar, Wireless, and NMEA 2000® Connectivity
Your Simrad GO series chartplotter is also a full-featured radar display with plug-and-play connectivity to Simrad Broadband 3G™, Broadband 4G™, and Halo™ radar systems. Cruise confidently through crowded harbours, navigate safely in poor visibility, keep an eye on distant weather cells, and find flocks of feeding birds that hint at good fishing spots. Built-in wireless connectivity mirrors your display to your smartphone or tablet; enjoy immediate access to radar, charts, and other functionality from anywhere on board. Industry-standard NMEA 2000® connectivity offers a wide range of expansion options such as engine monitoring, integration with your Simrad autopilot, and control of your on-board entertainment system.
- 12-inch widescreen with bright LED backlight
- Easy to use with simple, intuitive touchscreen controls
- Works as a display for Broadband 3G™/4G™ and Halo™ radar
- Includes C-MAP Insight Pro and Navionics+ US/Canadian charts
- Built-in sounder supports CHIRP sonar, StructureScan® HD imaging, or ForwardScan™ sonar
- Compatible with the WM-3 SiriusXM satellite weather module (North America only)
Dual Micro-SD Card Slots
10 Hz GPS
- Charts Supported
- Insight, Navionics (Gold, NAV+ Platinum+) , C-MAP (MAX N, MAX N+) NV Digital (Raster US Charts)